Another year has passed at the Stadion Energa Gdańsk. Throughout the last 12 months many moments of football fervor, great fun and educational events took place here (#Tutaj). There were also many business related opportunities. We present a summary of our year's work in this field.
The Conference and Business Centre of the Stadion Energa Gdańsk is the perfect space for company events, workshops and receptions. The great location, a wide selection of rooms of different size, an attractive pitch and tribunes view and the modern technical equipment build up to the highest standard. All rooms are air-conditioned and offer wi-fi access. They can be easily rearranged to fit the clients' expectations.
Last year the amber stadium hosted 288 conferences and business meetings. We hosted the UEFA delegation assessing the technical infrastructure and the sports&logistics base of the Stadium (https://bit.ly/2Uswu7k).
In October we hosted the conference of the Netherlands Embassy in Poland as well as meetings of Comarch ERP XL (https://bit.ly/2OfJQUc) and the conference "Letnica 3.0" dedicated to the lively development and the future of this district of Gdansk with Paweł Adamowicz (president of Gdansk) and Andrzej Bojanowski (president of the Gdansk International Fair - AMBEREXPO) among speakers (https://bit.ly/2SYLzw7). In the Christmas season we organised Christmas parties and other corporate events very popular among local entrepreneurs (https://bit.ly/2PSWm98).
In autumn new advertising space was installed at the Stadium – an almost 200 metre long LED display. (https://bit.ly/2zPyvlU). There are as many as 10,000 RGB diodes, one every 10 millimetres, on every square metre. This technology makes it possible to display static images and animation in colour. The display significantly boosted the income potential of the Stadium's operator and of Lechia Gdansk, as the club has the display at its disposal during league games.
Last year Stadium boxes were rented by new marketing partners: Coca-Cola Sp. z o.o., SUEZ Polska Sp. z o.o., POLEKO Sp. z o.o. and BUDIMEX SA (https://bit.ly/2OoMGHm). The VIP boxes are the perfect space to enhance business relations (https://bit.ly/2EFpO14). There are 37 VIP boxes. 33 are subject to long-term rental, 1 is excluded from business, 1 is in the process of contract negotiations. The remaining 2 boxes are rented on a short-term basis.
There are also rented 21 offices on 3 floors. Some of them are used on a regular basis by companies and organisations operating at the stadium, such as Lechia Gdansk. Thanks to the unique location with a pitch view and flexibility in terms of space arrangement, offices at the Stadium can be used in many ways. In December one of them was turned into a TV studio by Canal+ and used to cover a game between Lechia Gdansk and Legia Warszawa.
Moreover, the Stadium offers storing space of different sizes. 18 spaces are long-term rentals. The largest storage rooms are located below the green tribune and used by AMBEREXPO. The remaining storage rooms are used by companies operating at the stadium according to on-going needs.
- 2019-01-09This Is Where I Grow in 2018
- 2019-01-09This Is Where I Run Business in 2018
- 2019-01-09This Is Where I Have Fun in 2018
- 2018-11-07The "Letnica 3.0" conference
- 2018-10-31The new advertising space will shine in October
- 2018-10-31We welcome our new Partners
- 2018-08-07A new way of parking near to the Stadium Energa Gdansk
- 2018-06-21Lechia Gdańsk - Śląsk Wrocław
- 2017-12-05Santas on Motorcycles Parade
- 2017-11-14Poland vs Mexico. Football Match Summary
- 2017-09-13Record of attendance at the AMBER FEST 2017 Regional Flavour Festival
- 2017-08-29Dinner at Energa Gdansk Stadium
- 2017-08-15Gigantic playground at Stadium Energa Gdansk
- 2017-05-30Full of attractions Children's Day at Stadion Energa Gdańsk
- 2017-04-29Viewpoint at the Stadion Energa Gdańsk opened from May
- 2017-04-26The change of guided tours houers since 1st May
- 2017-01-25New edition of Ekstra FAN starts now!
- 2017-01-09Exceptional Dinner of Chefs
- 2016-12-22Best Christmas whishes!
- 2016-12-22Summary of the year 2016 on Stadion Energa Gdańsk