Every day here (#Tutaj) brings more sensations and visitors. In 2018 288,000 people enjoyed our 18 largest events and 22 Lechia Gdansk Games. The FUN ARENA - our entertainment area - is also very popular. It was visited by 150,000 people throughout the year.
The FUN ARENA is the largest entertainment park in Tricity - it is more than 9,000 square metres large and is located at the Stadion Energa Gdańsk. One of the biggest advantages of the compound is its incredibly rich and universal offer aimed at children and youth, families as well as senior citizens and groups.
The entertainment area is where you can spend time actively and have fun at the same time - you can choose from 12 regular facilities such as go-carts, a trampoline park, escape rooms and laser paintball. Moreover, we organise seasonal events and festivals.
In 2018 the FUN ARENA had a Skate Arena added - the only indoor facility for roller blading, roller skating, skateboarding and scootering in Tricity (https://bit.ly/2QAHtJp). It is also home to the roller blading store Bladeville and a chill area where you can organise parties such as children's birthdays and company integration events. The Skate Arena was developed by Roll4All, a team tht co-organised (with the Stadium) the September Nightskating - a night raide through the streets of Tricity (https://bit.ly/2IkQWS1).
On the last Sunday of August the Brzeźno beach became home to the 4th edition of the contest in building a sand replica of the Stadium (https://bit.ly/2EGjZ3B). Despite discouraging weather 7 teams accepted the challenge: children, teenagers and even parents. The beloved mascot Arenka assisted all teams.
In spring hundreds of sweet surprises were hidden all around the amber arena - pariticipants of Stadium tours looked for them (https://bit.ly/2By2CxO). The person who found the most sweets received a prize - a set of memorablia and vouchers to the Playground Arena. In April we had an anniversary bicycle ride to mark the opening of the Martwa Wisła tunnel. (https://bit.ly/2Gwbvh7). The ride started and ended at the Stadium parking lot P5.
In autumn and winter we had an St. Nicholas' Day event with prizes (https://bit.ly/2BEDuqC) and a carnival ball at the Playground Arena (https://bit.ly/2ramlij). The Stadium was also home to "Reading Past Sunset" organised as part of the Children's Literature Festival (https://bit.ly/2P1COnu). In early December we also had the largest parade of Santas riding motorcycles in Europe - 16th edition (https://bit.ly/2E3yTkd).
Moreover, the Stadium's bouncing entertainment accompanied many events. Children could bounce at the Fun and Games Fair, the FUN ARENA participated as an exhibitor alongside Escaperooms teams (https://bit.ly/2rNH77H), during the largest beer festival in Northern Poland – AmberFest 2018 (https://bit.ly/2EzSEzi) and the St. Dominic's Fair.
In 2018 16 practice games were organised at the amber stadium and there were 25 football games and tournaments. One of them was the November meeting of Poland and the Czech Republic with almost 35,000 fans watching from the tribunes.
In all, there were 41 events on the pitch. This remarkable result was achieved despite a 4-week recultivation period that excluded the pitch from any other activity.
Follow our event calendar and the FUN ARENA in 2019. Good vibes and great fun guaranteed!
- 2019-01-09This Is Where I Grow in 2018
- 2019-01-09This Is Where I Run Business in 2018
- 2019-01-09This Is Where I Have Fun in 2018
- 2018-11-07The "Letnica 3.0" conference
- 2018-10-31The new advertising space will shine in October
- 2018-10-31We welcome our new Partners
- 2018-08-07A new way of parking near to the Stadium Energa Gdansk
- 2018-06-21Lechia Gdańsk - Śląsk Wrocław
- 2017-12-05Santas on Motorcycles Parade
- 2017-11-14Poland vs Mexico. Football Match Summary
- 2017-09-13Record of attendance at the AMBER FEST 2017 Regional Flavour Festival
- 2017-08-29Dinner at Energa Gdansk Stadium
- 2017-08-15Gigantic playground at Stadium Energa Gdansk
- 2017-05-30Full of attractions Children's Day at Stadion Energa Gdańsk
- 2017-04-29Viewpoint at the Stadion Energa Gdańsk opened from May
- 2017-04-26The change of guided tours houers since 1st May
- 2017-01-25New edition of Ekstra FAN starts now!
- 2017-01-09Exceptional Dinner of Chefs
- 2016-12-22Best Christmas whishes!
- 2016-12-22Summary of the year 2016 on Stadion Energa Gdańsk