The "Letnica 3.0" conference
The "Letnica 3.0" conference took place on Friday, 12 October 2018. President Paweł Adamowicz and Chairman Andrzej Bojanowski were among the speakers discussing the robust growth and the future of the district.
A significant part of the event was dedicated to the Nautilus Gdańsk complex. It will be the largest educational entertainment facility in Poland. The investment's theme is South America. On the area of over 50 thousand square meters the residents of Gdańsk and tourists alike will gain access to, among others: a public aquarium, a hotel and a conference center, eating establishments as well as retail and service facilities.
The complex will house around 160 animal species, primarily fish and other sea creatures, but also reptiles, amphibians, birds and insects. The display was planned to closely imitate the natural environment and to provide the animals with the best living conditions. The complex is supposed to offer a new dimension of public space.
During the conference there was also presented a visualization of the Gdańsk International Fair's development, including a sail-shaped building, which will serve as a connector between the investment and Stadion Energa Gdańsk.
At the beginning of the century the district of Letnica demanded our increased attention. The turning point for this part of Gdańsk was the decision to locate here the Stadion Energa Gdańsk, built for Euro2012. However, it is not just the a that currently raises the attractiveness of Letnica. Thanks to the construction of the tunnel under the Martwa Wisła (Dead Vistula) river, Letnica is a well-situated district, with a direct entrance to the beltway. The city gained from the European Union and allocated from its own budget considerable funds for the revitalization and renovation of residential buildings, sidewalks and driveways. We have also built a new headquarters of Gdańsk International Fair. Now it is time for next, bold steps. I am certain that the plans presented today – first and foremost the modern Nautilus Gdańsk complex – will contribute to an even faster development of the Letnica district and to the development of Gdańsk as a whole – said Mr. Paweł Adamowicz, the President of Gdańsk.
- 2019-03-13Green Meadows Surrounding the Stadium are Under Way
- 2019-03-13We want to welcome our new Partner - AS-PL
- 2019-03-13Stadion Energa Gdańsk in a Report by the University of Warsaw
- 2019-03-13Food at the Stadium - Food Truck Jam
- 2019-03-13Preparing for the Europa League Final in 2020
- 2019-01-09This Is Where I Grow in 2018
- 2019-01-09This Is Where I Run Business in 2018
- 2019-01-09This Is Where I Have Fun in 2018
- 2018-11-07The "Letnica 3.0" conference
- 2018-10-31The new advertising space will shine in October
- 2018-10-31We welcome our new Partners
- 2018-08-07A new way of parking near to the Stadium Energa Gdansk
- 2018-06-21Lechia Gdańsk - Śląsk Wrocław
- 2017-12-05Santas on Motorcycles Parade
- 2017-11-14Poland vs Mexico. Football Match Summary
- 2017-09-13Record of attendance at the AMBER FEST 2017 Regional Flavour Festival
- 2017-08-29Dinner at Energa Gdansk Stadium
- 2017-08-15Gigantic playground at Stadium Energa Gdansk
- 2017-05-30Full of attractions Children's Day at Stadion Energa Gdańsk
- 2017-04-29Viewpoint at the Stadion Energa Gdańsk opened from May