At the Stadion Energa Gdańsk we do much more than sports, entertainment and business events. We also have a CSR policy in place. We organise many projects that promote healthy, physical development and an active lifestyle, respect for the environment and the development of local communities.
The Institute for Social Studies noticed these actions in its report "Social Responsibility Analysis of Major Polish Sports Clubs". The report is a result of collaboration between 5 universities. The Stadion Energa Gdańsk was named in the areas of "society" and "environment". Our program Ekstra Fan was noticed and described as "a complex intervention in the lifestyle of football fans particularly at risk of health issues".
- It was nice that researchers who were not dealing directly with sports facilities noticed our sports&health projects and pointed them out as good practices - says Wojciech Dąbrowski, Head of Communication and CSR. - Nowadays, idols like sportsmen and clubs, are very important in shaping local communities. It's good to see awareness and activity among clubs and managers of sports facilities who try to use this potential to introduce positive change.
Ekstra FAN is a program for overweight football fans aged between 35 and 60.The program was organized in collaboration with the Gdansk Centre for Health Promotion, ERGO ARENA and sports clubs: Lechia Gdansk, Energa Wybrzeże Gdansk, Trefl Gdansk and Trefl Sopot. The program covered classes with dieticians, physiologists, doctors, experts in physical exercise and nutrition, as well as exercise and training with professional sports coaches. In 2018 our participants lost 386 kilos.
Report available HERE
- 2019-03-13Green Meadows Surrounding the Stadium are Under Way
- 2019-03-13We want to welcome our new Partner - AS-PL
- 2019-03-13Stadion Energa Gdańsk in a Report by the University of Warsaw
- 2019-03-13Food at the Stadium - Food Truck Jam
- 2019-03-13Preparing for the Europa League Final in 2020
- 2019-01-09This Is Where I Grow in 2018
- 2019-01-09This Is Where I Run Business in 2018
- 2019-01-09This Is Where I Have Fun in 2018
- 2018-11-07The "Letnica 3.0" conference
- 2018-10-31The new advertising space will shine in October
- 2018-10-31We welcome our new Partners
- 2018-08-07A new way of parking near to the Stadium Energa Gdansk
- 2018-06-21Lechia Gdańsk - Śląsk Wrocław
- 2017-12-05Santas on Motorcycles Parade
- 2017-11-14Poland vs Mexico. Football Match Summary
- 2017-09-13Record of attendance at the AMBER FEST 2017 Regional Flavour Festival
- 2017-08-29Dinner at Energa Gdansk Stadium
- 2017-08-15Gigantic playground at Stadium Energa Gdansk
- 2017-05-30Full of attractions Children's Day at Stadion Energa Gdańsk
- 2017-04-29Viewpoint at the Stadion Energa Gdańsk opened from May