Due to the fact currently a working meeting is taking place at the Stadium. Participants discuss technical adaptation needed at the Stadium in order to meet the requirements of the event. The schedule covers meetings with potential suppliers, planning for the ceremony and media coverage, a platform position and TV production check. All this in order to prepare for the final game of the UEFA Europa League in May 2020.
The second visit is dedicated to safety, visiting hospitality zones and issues related to the media and TV - says Mateusz Prawda, Stadium Manager for this project. - The Stadium team rose to the challenge and complied with the requirements of the European federation. We are sharing our knowledge about the facility. A dozen delegates from Switzerland will stay in Gdansk until Friday.
A photo shoot of the Stadium was also performed for the sake of visual design of the event.
- We spent 3 days taking photos that will be used for promotion and visuals for the UEFA Europe League final in 2020 – says Mateusz Ochocki, photographer from Kosycarz Foto Press. - We took photos of well-known sites in Gdansk, including the Stadion Energa Gdańsk. Our objective was to take photos that would allow for simple use in visual materials. That required proper angles, equipment and lighting. The results of our work will be well seen around the city, but for now we cannot disclose any details.
The decision about the location of the final game was announced on the 24th of May 2018, when the UEFA Executive Committee handed the right to organize this event to the City of Gdansk and the Polish Football Association.
- 2019-03-13Green Meadows Surrounding the Stadium are Under Way
- 2019-03-13We want to welcome our new Partner - AS-PL
- 2019-03-13Stadion Energa Gdańsk in a Report by the University of Warsaw
- 2019-03-13Food at the Stadium - Food Truck Jam
- 2019-03-13Preparing for the Europa League Final in 2020
- 2019-01-09This Is Where I Grow in 2018
- 2019-01-09This Is Where I Run Business in 2018
- 2019-01-09This Is Where I Have Fun in 2018
- 2018-11-07The "Letnica 3.0" conference
- 2018-10-31The new advertising space will shine in October
- 2018-10-31We welcome our new Partners
- 2018-08-07A new way of parking near to the Stadium Energa Gdansk
- 2018-06-21Lechia Gdańsk - Śląsk Wrocław
- 2017-12-05Santas on Motorcycles Parade
- 2017-11-14Poland vs Mexico. Football Match Summary
- 2017-09-13Record of attendance at the AMBER FEST 2017 Regional Flavour Festival
- 2017-08-29Dinner at Energa Gdansk Stadium
- 2017-08-15Gigantic playground at Stadium Energa Gdansk
- 2017-05-30Full of attractions Children's Day at Stadion Energa Gdańsk
- 2017-04-29Viewpoint at the Stadion Energa Gdańsk opened from May