Food at the Stadium - Food Truck Jam
The largest opening event of the street food season in Pomerania is approaching. Visit the food truck jam "Food at the Stadium" at the Stadion Energa Gdańsk on 22-24 March.
"Food at the Stadium" is one of the largest food truck festivals in Poland. The event can be compared to a culinary journey around the world - the food truck jam will host more than 70 mobile restaurants filled with dishes created with love and passion for cooking. The rich and varied offer will satisfy even the most demanding foodies. The whole event also promotes good and healthy eating habits.
The picnic-like character of the event makes the food truck jam a great way to spend a day out with family and friends. There is room for everyone. The whole event will cover 17 500 thousand square metres. 1200 parking spots will await visitors. Past editions of the event were very popular. This time, too, we expect thousands of guests.
- 2019-03-13Green Meadows Surrounding the Stadium are Under Way
- 2019-03-13We want to welcome our new Partner - AS-PL
- 2019-03-13Stadion Energa Gdańsk in a Report by the University of Warsaw
- 2019-03-13Food at the Stadium - Food Truck Jam
- 2019-03-13Preparing for the Europa League Final in 2020
- 2019-01-09This Is Where I Grow in 2018
- 2019-01-09This Is Where I Run Business in 2018
- 2019-01-09This Is Where I Have Fun in 2018
- 2018-11-07The "Letnica 3.0" conference
- 2018-10-31The new advertising space will shine in October
- 2018-10-31We welcome our new Partners
- 2018-08-07A new way of parking near to the Stadium Energa Gdansk
- 2018-06-21Lechia Gdańsk - Śląsk Wrocław
- 2017-12-05Santas on Motorcycles Parade
- 2017-11-14Poland vs Mexico. Football Match Summary
- 2017-09-13Record of attendance at the AMBER FEST 2017 Regional Flavour Festival
- 2017-08-29Dinner at Energa Gdansk Stadium
- 2017-08-15Gigantic playground at Stadium Energa Gdansk
- 2017-05-30Full of attractions Children's Day at Stadion Energa Gdańsk
- 2017-04-29Viewpoint at the Stadion Energa Gdańsk opened from May