The first half-hour of parking at the P3, P4 and P5 parking lots is free. The ticket should be taken from the parking meter and put in a visible place behind the windscreen. The cost of the first hour is 2 zloty and then 3 zloty for each subsequent hour.
On match days and during mass events a one-off payment is charged. During Lechia Gdańsk matches, the payment is 15 zloty and it must be paid in a parking meter. Information about the functioning of parking lots during mass events is published on the Stadium’s website together with full organizational arrangements for specific events.
In the parking meter you can pay by card and cash. The parking meter does not give change and does not accept bank notes. Please prepare the calculated amount.
If the driver does not pay for the parking an additional fee of 95 zloty will be charged. In such case, the parking control services (APCOA Parking Polska Sp. z o.o.) leave a ticket behind the windscreen, which must be paid by bank transfer to a specific bank account.
P1 – Public, paid parking zone available on a 24-hour/7-day-a-week basis. Entrance from the Pokoleń Lechii Gdańsk street. Exceptionally, only 10 minutes of parking are free in this parking lot.
P3 and P4 – Public, paid Parking available on a 24-hour/7-day-a-week basis. Entrance from the Żaglowa street.
P5 – Public, paid parking available on a 24-hour/7-day-a-week basis. Parking is open for those who want to visit the stadium or spend time in FUN ARENA. There are also designated free parking spaces for people with disabilities (based on the EU Disability Card). Entrance from the Marynarki Polskiej street.
Parking operator company is APCOA Parkingi Polska Sp. z o.o. The users of the parking may appeal within 7 days from the date of issuing the summons. Appeals relating to additional fees are accepted in the form of an e-mail message at: firstname.lastname@example.org, and (if it is not possible to send an e-mail) by post to the following address: APCOA Parking Polska Sp. z o.o., Rondo ONZ 1, 00-124 Warsaw.
- 2018-11-07The "Letnica 3.0" conference
- 2018-10-31The new advertising space will shine in October
- 2018-10-31We welcome our new Partners
- 2018-08-07A new way of parking near to the Stadium Energa Gdansk
- 2018-06-21Lechia Gdańsk - Śląsk Wrocław
- 2017-12-05Santas on Motorcycles Parade
- 2017-11-14Poland vs Mexico. Football Match Summary
- 2017-09-13Record of attendance at the AMBER FEST 2017 Regional Flavour Festival
- 2017-08-29Dinner at Energa Gdansk Stadium
- 2017-08-15Gigantic playground at Stadium Energa Gdansk
- 2017-05-30Full of attractions Children's Day at Stadion Energa Gdańsk
- 2017-04-29Viewpoint at the Stadion Energa Gdańsk opened from May
- 2017-04-26The change of guided tours houers since 1st May
- 2017-01-25New edition of Ekstra FAN starts now!
- 2017-01-09Exceptional Dinner of Chefs
- 2016-12-22Best Christmas whishes!
- 2016-12-22Summary of the year 2016 on Stadion Energa Gdańsk
- 2016-12-09Tickets for Guns N’ Roses already on sale
- 2016-12-07RC Planet, the world of radio-controlled models in FUN ARENA
- 2016-10-31The end of the season classic cars rally