- The 1st place in the category "The Best Sports and Tourist Design of 2011" in 5th edition of the "Innovator" competition, organized by Central European Quality Institute and the Adam Smith's Center
- The honourable mention in the 6th edition of the competition: "A Friendly Place for the Disabled Persons 2011"
- The 1st place in the poll: "Sports Arena of the Year 2011", which is organized by the monthly magazine entitled Sportplus
- The 1st place in the poll: "The best stadium of the Year 2011", which was posted on stadiums.net webpage
- DEMES 2011 Award in the category of "Sports Facility" for multifunctional character of the stadium and business achievements
- The 1st place in the category of "Individually Assessed Facilities" in the nationwide competition "The Construction of 2011", organized by Polish Association of Engineers and Technicians, the Ministry of Transport, Construction and Maritime Economy, as well as the Head Office of construction supervision
- The 1st place for the stadium design, which was prepared by RKW Rhode Kellermann Wawrowsky, in the category of Architecture and Design, in the international competition:
"The Stadium Business Award 2012", organized by Xperiology
- The award granted by the Pro Economicus Construction Club for "the outstanding contribution to achieve a modern infrastructure for the UEFA Euro 2012"
- The honourable mention in the Steel Day in Aachen on 19th October 2012 Preis Des Deutschen Stahlbaues 2012
- The 1st place in the category of "Success of the Tricity" in the poll: "Wings of the Tricity 2012" organized by the city website, Trojmiasto.pl
- The 1st place in the poll: "Orzeł Pomorski 2011" (Pomeranian Eagle 2011), organized by the publisher of "Magazyn Pomorski"
- The main award (ex aequo with the National Stadium in Warsaw) in the competition: "The best sports and recreational facility 2012" under the auspices of the President of the Republic of Poland, organized the Polish Olympic Committee and Polish Sport and Recreational Infrastructure Association IAKS Poland /2013.
- The award: "Gold Olympic Laurel 2012" granted to the authors of the PGE Arena design (Rhode-Kellerman-Wawrowsky GmbH+C Design Office) by the Polish Olympic Committee in the category of Architecture
- The bronze medal for the best sports and recreational facility in category of stadium, in an international competition organized by IAKS International, the Olympics Committee (IOS) and the International Paralympics Committee (IPC). 97 best facilities from around the world took part in this competition.
- The award for the disabled friendly facility in an international competition organized by IAKS International, the Olympics Committee (IOS) and the International Paralympics Committee (IPC)