The largest motorized parade in Poland has once more passed through the streets of Tricity. Over 2000 machines gathered on Sunday at the Energa Stadium, some of them were the latest versions of two-wheelers, some still remembered the PRL era. All of this to help children from the Pomeranian Voivodeship.
The Energa Stadium has welcomed Santa Clauses, snowflakes, reindeers, elfes and snowmen. Drivers were accompanied by children, some of them even came alone on their own small motorcycles. Even dogs were dressed up in varoius christmass outfits. The sound of engines and howling horns surrounded the whole scene.
Santas on Motrocycles Parade crossed the main streets of the TriCity (from Gdansk to Gdynia). Participants drove for a total of 26 kilometers. Over 2,000 machines took part in the parade, and the amount that was collected for children’s meals in hospitals and orphanages is almost 60,000.
- 2017-12-05Santas on Motorcycles Parade
- 2017-11-14Poland vs Mexico. Football Match Summary
- 2017-09-13Record of attendance at the AMBER FEST 2017 Regional Flavour Festival
- 2017-08-29Dinner at Energa Gdansk Stadium
- 2017-08-15Gigantic playground at Stadium Energa Gdansk
- 2017-05-30Full of attractions Children's Day at Stadion Energa Gdańsk
- 2017-04-29Viewpoint at the Stadion Energa Gdańsk opened from May
- 2017-04-26The change of guided tours houers since 1st May
- 2017-01-25New edition of Ekstra FAN starts now!
- 2017-01-09Exceptional Dinner of Chefs
- 2016-12-22Best Christmas whishes!
- 2016-12-22Summary of the year 2016 on Stadion Energa Gdańsk
- 2016-12-09Tickets for Guns N’ Roses already on sale
- 2016-12-07RC Planet, the world of radio-controlled models in FUN ARENA
- 2016-10-31The end of the season classic cars rally
- 2016-10-31Record Halloween on Stadion Energa Gdańsk
- 2016-09-14The second edition of AMBER FEST!
- 2016-08-17Festival "Energia Wolności"
- 2016-08-1015 thousands spectators observed 3rd International Fireworks Festival
- 2016-05-16Line-up of Music Power Explosion