On Saturday, (9th of September) at the Energa Gdansk Stadium, during the 3rd edition of Pomeranian Beer Festival AMBER FEST 2017 the attendance record has broken! Over 30 thousand people showed up. The event organizers – Energa Gdansk Stadium and Browar Amber – are already planning the next edition.
The attendance this year at AMBER FEST 2017 was not the only record that has been beaten. The number of regional producers stands, quantity of consumed beer as well as the number of inflatables and children’s attractions was also higher then in previous years.
- The guests of AMBER FEST are mainly residents of Pomerania, but the number of foreign tourists visiting is growing from year to year. Among visitors of this year festival we hosted Germans, Spaniards, Italians, Russians, Ukrainians and English. It is our great pleasure to pormote among foreigners the regional flavours of Kashubia, Kociewie and Żuławy, handicrafts and culture, as well as Energa Gdansk Stadium and the city itself – said Agnieszka Kobus, Event Manager of Energa Gdansk Stadium.
Additionally, during the AMBER FEST 2017 festiwal, live cooking and brewing shows were held. We’ve also opened FUN ARENA – the largest entertainment center in Pomerania. The first part of family picnic was hosted by Michał Turek. Around 4.30 PM there was a ceremonial rebuffing of the barrel which began the officiall part of the beer festival, led by Wojciech Tremiszewski. Attendees could have listened to live performance of: the LAYO band, MITRA and AMber Acoustic Band. From 22.00 to midnight the party was accompanied by DJ.
- The guests interest in new and permanent positions of beers from the Amber Brewery outgrew our expectations! Fortunately, we were prepared for a larger turnout. In total, we have served 9 different beers including: Pszeniczniak, APA, Koźlak, Grand Imperial Porter, Złote Lwy, Amber Czarny Bez, as well as beer specially brewed for this occasion, Po godzinach – said Marek Skrętny, Marketing director at Amber Brewery.
The event partners were: PEPSI, Port Service, Piekarnia & Cukiernia Andrzej Szydłowski.
The honorary patronage over AMBER FEST was taken by: the Mayor of Gdańsk - Paweł Adamowicz, Marshal of the Pomorskie Voivodeship - Mieczysław Struk.
Media patrons were: Radio Gdańsk, Trojmiasto.pl, Gazeta Wyborcza and Co Jest Grane.
- 2017-12-05Santas on Motorcycles Parade
- 2017-11-14Poland vs Mexico. Football Match Summary
- 2017-09-13Record of attendance at the AMBER FEST 2017 Regional Flavour Festival
- 2017-08-29Dinner at Energa Gdansk Stadium
- 2017-08-15Gigantic playground at Stadium Energa Gdansk
- 2017-05-30Full of attractions Children's Day at Stadion Energa Gdańsk
- 2017-04-29Viewpoint at the Stadion Energa Gdańsk opened from May
- 2017-04-26The change of guided tours houers since 1st May
- 2017-01-25New edition of Ekstra FAN starts now!
- 2017-01-09Exceptional Dinner of Chefs
- 2016-12-22Best Christmas whishes!
- 2016-12-22Summary of the year 2016 on Stadion Energa Gdańsk
- 2016-12-09Tickets for Guns N’ Roses already on sale
- 2016-12-07RC Planet, the world of radio-controlled models in FUN ARENA
- 2016-10-31The end of the season classic cars rally
- 2016-10-31Record Halloween on Stadion Energa Gdańsk
- 2016-09-14The second edition of AMBER FEST!
- 2016-08-17Festival "Energia Wolności"
- 2016-08-1015 thousands spectators observed 3rd International Fireworks Festival
- 2016-05-16Line-up of Music Power Explosion