Once again the Energa Gdansk Stadium was covered in red and white colorations. The Polish national team arrived to Gdansk to play a friendly match. Unfortunately the meeting ended with a 1:0 defeat.
From the very begining Mexican representation kept possessions of the ball. In the 5th minute they have conducted the first goal attempt which was well held by the keeper (Wojciech Szczęsny). 13rd minute has turned out to be unlucky for Polish team – Raul Jimenez scored a goal for a Mexicans.
Polish team revived at the end of the first half, however, there was no consequence and proper finish of the actions. 57th minute brought an goal attempt by Maciej Rybus, which unfortunately was ineffective. The long-awaited player, Kuba Błaszczykowski, has appeared on the pitch for the last quarter of match. The last minutes did not change match outcome. The meeting ended with the result of 1:0.
- 2017-12-05Santas on Motorcycles Parade
- 2017-11-14Poland vs Mexico. Football Match Summary
- 2017-09-13Record of attendance at the AMBER FEST 2017 Regional Flavour Festival
- 2017-08-29Dinner at Energa Gdansk Stadium
- 2017-08-15Gigantic playground at Stadium Energa Gdansk
- 2017-05-30Full of attractions Children's Day at Stadion Energa Gdańsk
- 2017-04-29Viewpoint at the Stadion Energa Gdańsk opened from May
- 2017-04-26The change of guided tours houers since 1st May
- 2017-01-25New edition of Ekstra FAN starts now!
- 2017-01-09Exceptional Dinner of Chefs
- 2016-12-22Best Christmas whishes!
- 2016-12-22Summary of the year 2016 on Stadion Energa Gdańsk
- 2016-12-09Tickets for Guns N’ Roses already on sale
- 2016-12-07RC Planet, the world of radio-controlled models in FUN ARENA
- 2016-10-31The end of the season classic cars rally
- 2016-10-31Record Halloween on Stadion Energa Gdańsk
- 2016-09-14The second edition of AMBER FEST!
- 2016-08-17Festival "Energia Wolności"
- 2016-08-1015 thousands spectators observed 3rd International Fireworks Festival
- 2016-05-16Line-up of Music Power Explosion